Monday, September 22, 2008

Spongebob Squarepants..... They are my kids fav..



I hate sponge bob square pants series but my kids just love him. My DS watches and watches and cannot stop talking about it. When we went to Lego land, California, we saw this Sponge bob made out of Lego bricks. My kids were only too happy to pose for a photograph. My DS then goes OHHHH I love him!!!!!!!


Today, I had some time to make a layout for uproar2scrapmore's monthly challenge. Rule is to use 3 Kaiser products. That was not very hard is it?

I love Kaiser products and sometime I just keep them without using them. Anyway, I wanted to use this extreme range PP and also loved Ingrid G's idea of a lace tie on one of her layout.
Oh yeah, her layouts are very impressive. She is my fav. scrapper. Anyway, I combined both this idea and the challenge to create a layout. Here it is for you.


I also used cuttle bug to emboss, sanded lightly and then inked with black versa color. Apart from the background PP, there is no PP used in the layout. There is this orange card stock and a black shimmery card stock.
The three kaiser products used here are the extreme PP, the rhinestones and the pearls.

Yaaawn!!!! Yaaawn!!!!. I am tired today. The parrot kept me very busy. Quick dinner and off for today.

2 comments:

vicmbee said...

Your cuttlebug embossing and lacing looks great...
Congrats on all your DT positions as your work is awesome.
I shall send your Layout soon from the cybercrop at uproar.

Gayatri said...

No Problem Vicki. Whenever you are free.