Saturday, November 1, 2008

Ok My new layout

This is my 4th Guest Designer layout for uproar2scrapmore.com.au

Dalena sent me papers from Crate papers. I loved this burnt orange polka dot PP. It also had some distressing on the edges. I decided to use this paper for a negative space layout.

The photo I had with my DS with his newborn cousin sister was very appropriate. I could see affection on his face. So definitely Affection is going to be my title but I wanted it in a different language! I choose italian and hence the word "Affetto".

My flavour of this month is the Glimmer mist spray. So I used it on the butterfly and the rest of the layout came together quickly. I am happy with it.

Here it is....



Hugs

Gayatri

1 comment:

Angela said...

Love this layout Gayatri, great colour combo here and love the green flourishes:) WEll done
Hugs angie