Sunday, February 15, 2009

Aussie roadmaps sketch and layout


This is Aussie roadmaps's Feb sketch.
Love the gorgeous multiphoto sketch.
And below is my take on the sketch. Yes!, I have done a digi layout.
They are again freebies from the internet. OMG! there are so many freebies available.
Thanks a lot for those freebies ladies.
I am still organising all my downloads so please bear with me.
I will soon start to acknowledge the respective kits.



What I like about digi is no printing photos, no cleaning up and all the elements could be reused over and over again. My DH likes digi because no paper involved. Very conscious of global warming. I agree with him. But I still like traditional scrapbooking.Mmm!!!... Maybe compromise, half and half Lol!!!

Weekend was good. Was able to make a DT layout and step by step for the same.

Sorry, can't show it yet. Next month this time for sure..lol!!!

I am planning on some RAKs on my sketch blog.

Watch out for the post next week in my sketch blog.

Ok, more later. Have a great day

Hugs


2 comments:

chrisw said...

Wow love this new one Gayatri,,gorgeous Darl!You are so clever!

CreativeMe68 said...

Aditi has a beautiful smile...digi has so many elements you can add! Love what you have done with this one. Luv Shaz xoxo