Sunday, February 8, 2009

Some cards




Here are the two cards I made for the February Ready Set Scrap cyber crop challenge over the weekend. The first one was for Liz's challenge using a sketch she provided.
The second one is for Kirsti's challenge.
I have a collection of valentine's card to hand out to all the loved ones.
Pop in to Ready Set Scrap and you will find some awesome monthly challenges as well!!

Over the weekend, we had very sad news in Australia.
Victoria state had the worst bush fire in history and there are more than 100 homes destroyed and about 110 people dead so far.
Worst of all, many of the fires were light by some stupid arsonist.
I can't understand why somebody will do such a thing??????????
I was choked with tears watching the news. Many towns have perished.
Some of the towns I have visited previously and they are very small community.
Very sad and very scary. People's lives have changed all of a sudden.
They are left with nothing!! that's scary!
May the strength and will power be with them to start their new life!
If you want to donate, go to Red Cross website and make a donation.


I have something to show you all tomorrow!!
I spent my entire day sitting and making this one.
So be sure to pop in tomorrow.

Hugs

No comments: