Sunday, February 1, 2009

Two of a kind.


This is my take on Begguhuna's sketch on Debs sketch challenge.
Begguhuna's sketches are awesome. Love each and every one of them.
You can find her sketches in her gallery at SB dot com.
I particularly like the flower clusters on her sketches.
Here is the closeup of the above flower cluster.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so glad that school started today. Both Sid and Aditi had enough of holidays and were looking for forward to school. Siddarth was anxious about which teacher he is going to get and who will be in his class. But he was happy after knowing he is with his fav teacher and that he has his friend in his class. He was excited going into a different building and also that his desk has a bigger and better draw. Oh! He kept arranging and re arranging his stuff in the draw and when I asked him what he is doing? He said, "I am just trying to fit things neatly inside and I am not like Nadal!!! ".. He then quickly chased me away.lol!!!

Aditi on the other hand was sad because her best friends both GF and BF are not in her class!! But she is happy with her new teacher.

The house is empty and quiet!! Feels nice and now I can organse to do errands. I think we like a schedule. Myself and my kids do better with a schedule. Otherwise it is chaos at home.

Ha ha, No more, "what can I do now?" "Is there something to eat?" "But why should I come for shopping?" "Can we go scooter riding now (at 12 noon!)?" "He was mean to me!! No!! she was first!! No he, No she.......................

I am going to enjoy my peace today!!

See you all tomorrow.

Have a great day

Hugs

1 comment:

Sasha Farina said...

schools are GOD sent, aren't they? :D love the dimensions on the layout G!!