Monday, March 16, 2009

My gift is my song.....

Hey everybody,
Its Manic Monday today!! Was really really hectic for me.
Currently kids in bed and I still doing some preparation for breakfast tomorrow.
Its an Indian reciepe and it need a lot of preparation before I can make it.
Anyway, the grinder is working on it now.
And I thought I will sit and blog really quickly.
I managed to do a quick layout for the Songbird challenge at debscreations.
This time there is a Elton John song which you will find here and you have to draw inspiration from the song and make a layout.
This is my take on the challenge:


I have used Basic Grey Marrakech and Porcelian papers and stickers on this layout.
Flowers are from Prima and Scrapbook Blossom. Bling from Prima.
Alphas from Basic Grey Porcelian. Lace and brads from my stash.
Photo of my DH singing his favourate song to me on karoke at our friend's house in Hobart.
Very sweet of him.Hehehe!!!
A simple and quick layout. Took me 30 minutes to make it this morning.
Ok, I am tired and sleepy. Got to go to work tomorrow.
Bye for now
Hugs

No comments: