Sunday, April 26, 2009

Good news and Sad news.........

Hey everybody,

How are you all? How is weekend? We are having a long weekend. Monday is also off for ANZAC day. My weekend has not been very good. My desktop, that I have had for past 5 years has died. My Dh and I have tried to improve it by adding RAM, changing a few parts. But it just died on me this morning. Very sad!!!!! It was very good for past 5 years.

So, until I get a new one, I am stuck with the laptop. Not that I don't like the laptop, but I liked my desktop better. The good news is I am getting an Apple desktop. Yay!!! Can't wait to get it and set up.

In the meantime, I made a card. A folding card.

Here it is!!!


Arrrrrrrgh!! my kids are fighting. Can't take it any longer. Too loud.
Will be back soon.
Hugs

Gayatri
P.S. : I did some editing and I lost my signature. Arrrrgh!! This is why I like my desktop. I know it better than the laptop.

1 comment:

CreativeMe68 said...

This card is so nice Gayatri...You always make nice things! Is that a lace border or is it punched out of card???

Looks like a lot of us have been up for new Desktops lately. I was so happy with this new one until I got a virus that wiped everything and then had to spend heaps of dollars getting it striped and all the programs reloaded. YAY for your Apple Desktop, I will had to replace my IMAC that got destroyed in the accident too soon, whenever I get the cheque!!! I loved my IMAC, so it will be hard to get used to going from Microsoft over to Apple again! Thanks for you sharing your card with us Luv Shaz xoxo