Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Kaisercraft DT application sneak peek...

Morning everybody,

How are you all today? A quick post in the morning.
I wanted to show some sneak peek of my DT application layouts and OTP.
Here it is

Kaiser Craft has received 144 application. Thats impressive.
The result will be announced end of this month!
Long wait? or not! lol!!!

They have released 3 new range of papers.
I looooove the Grandiose paper range and it is making its way towards me.Yay!!
So excited. Can't wait to get it and start making layouts.

All the best to all of you who have applied.

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

3 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Wow! Your entries look amazing! GOOD LUCK! :)

Tracey said...

Good luck with Kaiser Gayatri. Can't wait to see more!....xxx

Amanda said...

Best of luck with your DT application for Kaiser. I am sure it will be a tough race ..... but you are very talented so a shoe in for sure!!!!