Friday, April 17, 2009

Layout using Kaisercraft papers

Its Friday already? Days are going by fast. Really fast for me!!!
One week of school holidays already coming to an end.
10 more days left. Kids are enjoying at home.
Playing Wii, DS, riding their scooter, reading books,
friends coming over to play and of course, I do give then some work to do as well.
Yesterday, they cleaned the dining table.
It had everything from cups, tumblers, plates, Lego, books, pencils,
crayons, magazines, papers... I can go on and on.
Everytime I clean, its back to being messy in no time.
Now that they cleaned it yesterday, I can hear my son telling my daughter
to keep the place clear and vice versa. Aahaa... it works...
Last night my daughter helped me make some chapathis. She stood by the stove to flip the chapathis over on the pan. In ten minutes she drank 2 cups of cold water!! Why? its hot!! lol!!
Then she say," I don't know how you do it, mummy. Its very very hot here".
She made her own chapathis. Good start hun!! lol!!

On the scrapbooking front, I managed to make a layout.
Not for any competition or challenge but to use a certain color combo.
I don't think I ever used Pink and Blue combo.
I had the perfect papers with me.
Kaisercraft Lovestuck papers, I had received as a prize from Debscreations.



Its nice and bright. Eyecatching I think. I am starting to like these bright combos.
I always go for muted tones or if bright I like greens and oranges and reds.
I rarely use blue. But I like the color combo in this layout.
I am going to challenge myself and start using color combos normally I do not use.

Ok, if you are free tonight and on the weekend, join us at Debscreations for the cybercrop weekend. There will be lots of challenges, chatting and games. Come and join the fun.

Hugs

No comments: