Saturday, May 2, 2009

Couple of news and a layout to share.

Good evening everybody,

How is saturday so far? I just came back from music lessons.

I have a good news to share. A good friend of mine Chris W had a challenge at her blog last month. The sketch of a girl she drew and to make a card out of her sketch.

Here is the card I made using her sketch


She wrote to me this morning that I won her challenge. Yay!! I am so excited. Wow!! was a surprise definitely. Thanks Chris.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Another good friend of mine, Angie had asked me earlier if she can put me on her blog as Centre Stage Artist. I accepted it and this month, I am the centre stage artist on her blog.

Check it out ladies. Click here

Thanks Angie, Really appreciate it a lot.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Its May already!! I cannot believe it. Days go by so fast.New month means new challenges at Debscreations. One of the challenge is set by me. Check out my sketch blog to see the sketch for the challenge.


I completed Mandy's challenge. Its about negative space, bright colors, one hand made embellishment and only one photo.

Her eis my take on the challenge. I am loving brights a lot at the moment.

I have used American Craft and Kaisercraft Fun Fair papers for this layout. The handmade embellishment is the flower. Simple and clean layout. Love it.

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

1 comment:

chrisw said...

Congratulations G on the card challenge win and on the spotlight..Your work is amazing!