Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Stationary Box for the teacher

Afternoon everybody,

Last evening my son came home very happy, he had played guitar in front of his class and it went very well. He also told me that his teacher celebrated her birthday on 26th Sunday.He wanted to give her a card. So I made one and then forgot to take a photograph. Silly me. Anyway, I also made this stationary ,which I was thinking to make for a very long time. I made it watching "Spooks" on ABC.
Here are the pictures



I have used Basic Black card stock, Bella Rose DSP, Upsy Daisy Stamp set, Oval All stamp set from the new mini catalogue, Baroque Motifs stamp set, black embossing powder, tab punch, corner punch, ribbon and heat gun. All from Stampin' Up!

The teacher liked it so much. She displayed it on her desk. I am glad she liked it.
Think will make one more using a different DSP and share it with you.

OK, thanks for stopping by.

Hugs


1 comment:

Lisa K said...

What a lucky teacher - that is stunning!!