Sunday, August 30, 2009

Birthday card


Hey everybody,

How are you? How did your Saturday go?
Mine was good but busy. Birthday party to attend, eye check up for kids and shopping.
we were madly driving from one end to another to keep up with the timings lol!!!!

I managed to make a birthday for Aditi's friend's birthday.
Its a simple card. Inspired from Kristina Werner's cards.
She make beautiful cards. Love them all.
I am a big fan of her blog and view all her videos.
Great work and great ideas too.

Here is what I did


I have used Fun Pun stamp set from Stampin' up!,
Kraft, Certainly Celery and Very Vanilla CS,
Designer paper II from the hostess set level 1,
Pink Passion Basic Black and Pink Pirouette ink pads,
Aqua painter brush, Versamark, Clear embossing powder, heat gun,
brads, Chocolate chip 5/8 grosgrain ribbon and corner punch all from Stampin' Up.
Apart from that I have used Pink sparkle gel pen and brown fine tip marker.


Ok,I got to go today. Esteddford for Sid and Aditi the whole day today.
Both getting ready and dressing up with formals.
See you all tomorrow.

Hugs


No comments: