Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mojo Monday #105

Hello everybody,

I have been looking forward to the new mojo monday sketch  and here it is.
Its an interesting sketch. The DT cards gave me some courage to do the sketch.



I liked the layered large scalloped circles. Very pretty. But that was tricky bit for me.
Initially, I stamped Circle Circus and punched out circles and made a card.
Here is my first attempt.



CS: Baja Breeze
DSP: Sweet Slumber Speciality paper
Stamp Sets: Circle Circus and Game cards
Accessories: Pacific point ribbon
Ink pads: Riding hood red and Basic Black

But I was not very happy with it.
My latest parcel from Stampin' Up! arrived yesterday.
I wanted to break open and use my new stuff.
And christmas cards are in need in the near future.
So I made a christmas card.
This time I punched out circles out of CS and DSP. Nothing fancy and it works
Here it is and I like this one




CS: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Read Red and Kiwi Kiss
DSP: Bella Rose
Stamp Set: Occassional Greetings
Ink pads: Riding Hood Red

Accessories: Circle punch, Clear embossing powder, heat gun, versamark Satin ribbon, 5/8' grosgrain red ribbon 


Thanks for an awesome sketch.
Great to participate in a lovely sketch challenge.
I love sketches. lol!!!
Now I have a long wait until Monday for a brand new sketch.

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs



No comments: