Thursday, October 1, 2009

One card 3 finishes


Hi everybody,

In the last post I told you about the cards I have been working on using Kindered Spirits stamp set from Stamp' Up!. Here they are. These 3 cards are similar yet different. Their finishes are different.


(Click on the image for larger view)
This one above is finishes with dazzling diamonds.


(Click on the image for larger view)
This one above is heat embossed with clear embossing powder.



(Click on the image for larger view)

And this one is finished with Crystal Effects.
Basically I stamped Kindered Spirit stamp using white craft ink on Chocolate chip cardstock and finished differently.
All three are simple and clean cards. I particularly love the one finished with Crystal Effects. Love to rub my hands on the card and feel the bubbles.Can't wait to do more with Crystal effects.I have to explore the wide world to find out what more can be done with Crystal Effects. I am loving this product.
Off to explore more.

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

No comments: