Friday, December 11, 2009

As promised


I will show you some Christmas gifts I made for the teachers. but before that, my card has received an honourable mention from Makeesha byl for her inkspiration challenge #16. Yay! Check it out here and here. Thanks Makeesha.I am truly honoured.

Here are some gifts I made for the school teachers. I wish I had a stamp set with sentiments thanking teachers. I am sure there are a few sets available. If any of you know such a stamp set, then please leave a comment telling me which company has them and if possible a link to it as well. Thanks in advance.



 

 

 

I have made 3 sets of the same, one each for Siddarth's and Aditi's class teacher and one for the principal. I also made 60 mini cards for Siddarth's and Aditi's classmates. I will put them up separately in the next post.
Now I have another 10 cards to make for my husband's colleagues. I don't know when I will complete that but definitely do over this weekend.

Although I love IKEA furnitures, I hate assembling them. I have just completed one. Three more to go. I also decided to try out the shabby chic paint effect on a desktop organiser also from. So I painted white and rubbed out a little to show some wood and then sanded it a little when dry. Time consuming but glad I did it. The piece looks awesome.

I am busy bee on the weekend. I have 3 more furnitures to assemble.Music lessons for kids and an evening party tomorrow. Gosh! I better not think about it right now. I have to sleep.
Hope you have a good relaxed weekend. 
See you on Monday.
 
Hugs


No comments: