Monday, December 7, 2009

Finally got around to blog



 Hi everybody,

Today is my son's birthday. He is 10 year old today.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIDDARTH!
Gosh! I still remember him as a baby. Soon he will become a teenager and then the trouble starts, right? Mmm! I don't know. So far he has been a wonderful, loving boy. I think he will be like this forever. As a mother I can get to feel it. Anyway, he was up at 5.00am this morning and walked into my room and woke both my husband and myself. So we sang the Happy Birthday song at 5.00am, gave him his cards and presents and went back to sleep at 5.30am. He was sitting down, opening his presents. lol!!! but who wants to wake up so early! Aditi wouldn't wake up so early. she refused. She woke up at 7.00am and gave him, her present and card. Anyway, he has taken chocolate cake (homemade) to school after much persuasion. He did not want a birthday party either. He wanted a normal day with special family dinner. I think after a few years kids loose interest on birthday parties.Saves me so much time and energy. He gets special dinner tonight.

I also finally got around making cards. I had bought some beautiful stamp sets from PTI (Papertrey Ink) and also their inks, papers and cardstock. It arrived and I wanted to play with them immediately.
Here are the cards I made with PTI products. I have also used stampin' Up! products on the cards.

This is a Christmas card coordinating with wrapped candles, I am yet to finish.



This is a birthday card for my son's class teacher. Her birthday is on wednesday.




I love PTI stamps. Have admired them for months on their blogs. Finally got around to get them and use them. Their vintage cream ink is superb.
I also got to use the new butterfly stamp set and the coordinating butterfly punch from Stampin Up!
I am so happy that I am able to restart making cards after a long gap. Now there is no stopping. Yay!
OK, then I am going to go through blogs and see if I can do some challenges.First stop is Makeesha Byl's blog. See you soon with more cards.

Ta


1 comment:

chrisw said...

Happy birthday Siddarth,hope you had a wonderful day!