Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Blue, Silver and White

Hi everybody,

Here is another color combination I loooove. Its Blue, Silver and white.I saw a blue damask on silver gift wrap paper in one of the stores in Perth and I just loved it. I couldn't take the picture of it as I did not have the camera with me! But I wanted to recreate it on the card. I did take a picture of it on my head. 
Here is what I came up with!

 

  

 

I used SU silver paper and Kaisercraft Christmas stamps to create the background. I have embossed the damask images using Tempting Turquoise ink and clear embossing powder for texture In the second card, I have added Dazzling Diamonds for sparkle. The photos do not show the shimmery silver paper and the texture very well! But in real it is so beautiful. I have used stamps from PTI, Stampin' Up! and Kaisercraft. Cardstock and accessories from Stampin' Up!
I have another combination I loove, which I will share with you in this week. Now that kids have gone to school and I have some free time at home in the afternoons, I am going to try out some color combinations.
Until next time, have a great day!

Hugs

No comments: