Sunday, February 14, 2010

FTL #78

Today I have a clean and simple card made for Clean and SImple blog Fall to Layout #78
I have been wanting to do their sketches for a while now! This afternoon I had some time and it took me about 15 minutes to make this card. Nice and easy sketch as well.
Here is this week's sketch
 

And here is what I made using the sketch

 
I have used PTI's Kraft, New Leaf and SU's Confetti white cardstock. PTI's In Bloom DSP, Daily Designs, Background Basics Hearts and Daily Designs Sentiment stamps set on the card.
Very cool design. Thanks for the sketch.
Have a great weekend!
 
Hugs

8 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Great color combo. I like how you popped up the main panel.

Nadine said...

Very nice! Love the colors you chose!

Natasha said...

Wow! What a cute card! Love the hearts and flowers together!

BethieJ said...

This is so CUTE! I love the colors you used!!!

Kari said...

Love your card! Great color combo! Love the little hearts too! A very fun touch!

Vicky Hayes said...

Your card really packs a punch. Love it.

Heather P. said...

Wow, I love this! The colors are fab!

Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Clean & Simple Stamping! :)

Ruby said...

Lovely card. I really like your colour combo too, very different :o)