Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Melissa Phillip's challenge

A quick post today to showcase my take on Melissa Phillip's photo challenge.
Here is the photo.


Another gorgeous photo by Leslie. Here is my take on the challenge.


Gorgeous pinks, orange, white and a hint of black. I like my card but not completely satisfied with it. There are some more idea bulbs glowing at the moment. So will do another card today and share it tomorrow. I like how the felt cuts on the cuttlebug without the fibres tearing out. Awesome product ffrom PTI.


Materials used:CS: PTI's Orange zest, Hibiscus Burst, Stampers Select White, Stamp set: PTI's Damask Designs and Tin Types, Accessories: PTI's black felt, Cuttlebug, stamp die from Cuttlebug, SU's tiny heart punch, Fiskar's border punch and Pink Paislee's alphabet stickers.

Ok, I got to take kids to watch a movie. We are going to watch " How to train a dragon". Catch you later.

Have a great day.
Hugs

3 comments:

Jen Carter said...

What a great take on the challenge. Great card!

Deb C said...

Beautiful card. I love the black. It makes all the other color just pop!

TFS~

Melissa said...

I just love your sweet, happy, juicy, vibrant card...just wonderful. Thanks for playing along.
Melis