Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Curtain Call Color Challenge {ACT 53}

Morning everybody, Gosh! its just 9.15 AM and the temperature is already 29 degree C. Going to be a hot and humid day, I reckon! Hate it! I cleaned the carport yesterday! 2 hours of backaching work and the overnight the wind blew all the leaves back in.... Grrrrr! Always happens! :(

Edited: Sorry the link says "I am the first" I had used it for another challenge and forgotton to delete it.  Ooops!
 I am sharing a card I made for Curtain Call Color Challenge. 
Here is the inspirational photo and the colors for the challenge.

Here is my take on the challenge.


 Halloween is not something we do in Australia!  So I chose a birthday card instead. Birthday cards are fast moving too! I love the embossed polka dots (my fav embossing folder) and the sparkly black diecut. The flourishes are from my scrapbooking stash. Sentiment, felt diecuts are from PTI, Vintage brads (my fav), cardstocks from SU, Rhinestones from Kaisercraft. Love the result. Earthy feel to the card don't you think? :)
Thanks for the challenge :) And thanks for stopping by too!

Luv!

6 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

lovely card! thanks for playing the Curtain Call!

Ted said...

Gayatri, while you may not celebrate Halloween, this is a perfect card for a Halloween birthday! :) Love the flourish and the bling. Great job!

Keva said...

Oh so pretty. I love the way you put the colors together.

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty! Love that felt flower and the swirls. Great use of the colors. Thanks for playing with us at Curtain Call.

Lea L. said...

Very cute card!! I love the scattering of jewels!! Great job with the color challenge! ♥♥♥

Banu said...

WOW..Really pretty. Loved it.