Saturday, October 2, 2010

More Christmas cards...


I have more Christmas card today.  I have gone for different colors. 
I love this layout. Simple and easy for mass producing. Here are the cards.



I love PTI's Scarlet Jewel color and I stamped them SU's En Francis stamp with SU Bravo Burgundy ink and inked the edges with the same. Love SU's Elegant Lines embossing folder on PTI's Spring Moss cardstock. The ornament stamps are from Kaisercraft stamped using SU's Bravo Burgundy ink on PTI's Mat stack 3 diecut. What do you think? I like them. I am planning to make more using this layout but with different colors, different embossing folders and different stamps. I am happy now that I have found a layout/sketch. Now I have to start cutting and stamping and assembling them :)

Now I am not panicky anymore about making Christmas cards. What a relief! Maybe I can participate in challenges. Happy Cardmaking Day!
Will be back soon with more....
Cheers!

8 comments:

Sue Ann said...

Oh Gayatri ......... these are beautiful ....... love the background text and I just got that stamp in the mail off ebay ......... SO EXCITED to see it in use and on such an amazing project!!!! FANTASTIC!!!

Lori said...

Gorgeous cards Gayatri!! I love the colors you used!!

Kara said...

these are beautiful!! i've gotta set myself up this year to do some mass production of xmas cards..thanks for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards!! love the colors, the texture and the layout, totally awesome!

Kay D said...

That's some GORGEOUS background text! I love the way the ornaments look on that mat stack die, too!

Amy Kolling said...

WOW....These are beautiful!! What a fun ornament set. All around great card!

Dana said...

THese are incredible Gayatri. I love the LO, the colors, the design. Perfect holiday cards!

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

WOW!! Your cards are BEAUTIFUL!!! Love them! And thanks again for the PTI stamps. Karin