Monday, November 1, 2010

Gift card holders

I generally prepare for my Wednesday class on Monday. So this afternoon I made couple of samples and then cut out cardstocks and designer papers. We will be making gift card holders (two varieties) and a shopping list pad cover. I made the two gift card holder samples. A word of warning-- They are bright so wear sunglasses please :)





Aren't they pretty? I love the colors. Although they are bright, they are gorgeous. I love this SU's Sweet and Sour Speciality paper. They go so well with Melon Mambo cardstock. PTI's Embellishment stamp set match with the flourishes on the designer paper.
 
 I just remembered that its Birthday challenge at JAI. I am going to enter the second gift card holder for Just Add Ink challenge #41. If you are interested to play, check out their blog here.
 
I still have to make the shopping list cover sample. My printer is playing up! Need to update it with a new printer. Maybe its time to do that.  Or my nerdy DH would have tried to do some updating or fiddled with the software....lol!  I don't know. Will have to ask him when he comes home. Anyway, have a great evening!
See ya soon.....
Luv!

3 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

I love these, very stylish!

Sue Bayliss said...

Love the bright colours they look super

Patrice said...

Love your colour combo, nice and bright.