Saturday, November 20, 2010

A productive afternoon....


Today is such a fantastic day for me! I had the entire afternoon to craft. I seriously made use of it. I made some 3 sets of Christmas and holiday tags, a few DT projects and a thank you card. Well, I cannot share the tags and DT projects yet. So that leaves me with the Thank you card to share.

I love the idea of plethora coffee mugs as background. I saw it on Nicole Heady's blog and also on Moxie Fab World Alert. So here is my version of it. The coffee stamps are from Stampin' Up! I think its retired! I love the sentiment image a lot. There is one more senitment in the set which is cool. So I kept the set.
Among the Moxie fab Alert, there is Moroccon Tea Glass candles which is so beautiful. Love the bright colors and the golden flourish design. If you want some inspiration, check out Moxie Fab World blog. 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend :)

Luv!

2 comments:

Ash said...

I loved it a LATTE! Simple still very outstanding.... hugs))))

Ash...
(http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

Diane Jaquay said...

Awesome card Gayatri!