Thursday, January 20, 2011

Happy to be back!!!!!

Hi everybody,

I am so happy to be back. I had been away for the holidays to visit my parents and in-laws and now back home in Australia. Home Sweet Home always and forever, don't you think?  :) 
For past 3 weeks I had been super busy. Did not time to even open my laptop. Last week of holidays was like visiting friends and families. We had to come back home 10 days early due to an important reason. After coming back, ofcourse there is cleaning, washing, sorting out the suitcases.....DH was sick with fever, diarrhoea and vomiting during last week. He is getting better.Kids went crazy coming back home and looking at their gaming things. All of us were jet lagged for a few days and the weather is hot!
Anyway, now that I am back home, I can't wait to restart stamping and blogging.I have some new stuff to play with and hoping after my DH goes back to work next week I can restart blogging. I don't know about you all, if my DH is at home, its chaos at home. Nothing goes as per routine and I cannot plan and do anything at home. And my kids are still on school holidays and constantly I am cooking and cleaning. So hoping atleast on the weekend I will get to stamp and take photographs.

So Happy New Year 2011 everybody and keep tunning in for new projects this year.

Luv!

5 comments:

Priya Venkat Designs said...

HEY!!! Happy to have you back. Missed ya! Hope you had a good vacation.

Banu said...

Hey Gayatri, great to have you back. Glad you had a good vacation. I know what you mean about DH Being at home :)

Ash said...

Hey!!!! Glad will be able to check out your creations again... Wishes & Hugs)))

Ash...
(http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

Lisa K said...

My house is the same - nothing works as well if Shane is home - routine goes out the door!!!
Hope you had a great trip!!

Karen said...

So glad to have you back Gayatri - I've missed you!

I know what you mean when you say nothing runs to routine when everyone is home......my kids are back to school tomorrow, but I still have hubby home for most of this week so I will get nothing done! lol

Karen
x