Saturday, March 12, 2011

Distressed edges


Hi everybody,

My mom and dad are here with me. So nice catching up with them and having them at home. Noise level is high but its one of the nice kind of high noise level :) All of us talk at the same time and therefore its loud lol! Kids are also having good time with them. So it took about three days to actually finish a card. Shocking isn't it? I just did not have time to craft! Today, my DH has taken them out and so I got some time to finish off my card for this week's Distressing challenge at PTI. Here is my card:


I have used Prima Marketing papers, PTI and SU cardstocks, Stamps from Wplus9, PTI and SU, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, wrinkled ribbon, jute from SU, flower from Prima Marketing and Tim Holtz's Stickles. I love doing layers on my cards now a days. Trying my best at getting distressed and shabby look to my cards. Distressed layers are awesome :)

Thanks for the challenge :) Can't wait to see whats next!

Luv!

7 comments:

Linda Suarez said...

Gorgeous card! I love the butterflies and the pretty ribbon. You did an awesome job!

Karen said...

Oh my lordy me Gayatri - I LOVE THIS!!! You've done a wonderful job with this card and I just love those flowers! Wow is all I can really say! lol I'm not lost for words often!

Karen
x

Ash said...

Love the bold & beautiful colors..... GORGEOUS!!!!!

Ash....
(http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

Dana said...

Amazing! It's more of a work of art than a card! You are so good at the small details Gayatri...beautiful.

Debbie Gaydos said...

So sweet and pretty Gayatri! Wondeful job with the distressing! I love the sweet little butterflies too. Thanks for the inspiration!

Mad for Paper said...

this is beautiful. I love those Wplus9 stamps.
TFS
Ang

Jessica Wekenman said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the colors, the paper, stamping, and butterflies! Actually, I just love every inch of this card! It really is a work of art!