Saturday, April 16, 2011

Tuesday Trigger Porch Play!


Hi everybody! Two cards to share today. I made them for Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger Porch Play Challenge. Here is the inspirational photo for this week


I so love the mirror frame and I wanted that as a focal point on my card. And the colors are truly gorgeous. I love the bright red, beautiful teal and a little splash of yellow. So country style! 

Here are my cards based on the inspirational photo.



As said, I have kept the mirror frame as my focal point. As I picked up the papers and embellishments for the challenge, I loved two pattern papers fromWebster Pages and so I wanted to make two cards. Love how they turned out.

Cardstocks, sentiment satmp from Papertrey Ink, pattern papers from Webster Pages and Pink Paislee, sticker trim, flowers and leaves from Prima Marketing, lace trim, red flower, rhinestones, chandlier and mirror frame stamp from Kaisercraft,  red satin ribbon and punch from Stampin' Up!, green velvet ribboon from K & Co, silhouette stamp from Hero Arts and Tim Holtz's Frayed Burlap distress ink

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend :)

Luv!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Beautiful! Love the cameos, and the colors!

Kristin said...

These are gorgeous!! Love the main cameo image

Janelle said...

I love how they turned out, too, Gayatri! You used the Trigger perfectly. The frame and silhouette image are fabulous. Love, love, love 'em!

Diane Jaquay said...

Wow, these are really gorgeous! Love your take on the trigger, Gayatri!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful cards, Gayatri! thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving sweet comments! Have a wonderful day!

Annette Witherspoon ♥ said...

Beautiful!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Gayatri! What beatiful approaches to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)