Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Case Study Challenge #38


I have had a good day today so far after a few weeks of stressful and busy life. I had sometime to make couple of cards for challenges. Here is one of them for Case Study challenge muse by Sarah Martina Parker. 

And here is my take on the challenge.


Unfortunately, I am late for the challenge. But thats OK and I thought I will post my card anyway. So here it is. Hope I am able to do the next challenge on time :)

Pattern papers and flower from Prima Marketing, Sentiment stamps, green satin ribbon and cardstock base from papertrey Ink, Brown flower teim from Webster Pages, Butterfly sticker from Echo Park Be Mine collection and pink flower from Maya Road.

 Winter is setting in and I am having chilly days. Trying to get my woolen quits and electric blankets set up, service my heaters .....  Photographing my photos seems to be a problem. I should get that light box done soon. I have had a lot of new goodies come through my door and I can wait to ink them up and start creating :)

But right now, I have to fill some school application forms for my son. So got to go now. See you soon. Have a great day!

Luv!

3 comments:

Smitha said...

Love your cards Gayathri! They are so awesome :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment about my card :)

Monica K. said...

So beautiful, Gayatri! I love all the elegant details and striking colors!

DF said...

Beautiful card. I love that Prima paper, it's just gorgeous. Great job!!