Monday, June 13, 2011

Embellish Background Stamping Color Challenge


Hi everybody,

I am do glad to say that I am so much better after that horrible flu last week. I still have the cough and fatigue but a lot of other symptoms have gone. I have to say again, I hate to fall sick. Anyway, I have a set of tags today I made for the Embellish Background Stamping Color challenge.


 Instead of a card, I made a set of 4 tags. I need them for some giveaways in the next weeks.

I diecut the tags from Basic Gray Kraft Pattern Paper and stamped Papertrey Ink's News Print on the background. Diecut using PTI's  Large than Life and Delightful Dahlia die. Stamped the smaller flower from Delightful Dahlia and layered them. The senitment is also from Papertrey Ink.
Here are more picutres of the tags.



Well, Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your day :)

Luv!

2 comments:

Arlene said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. These are beautiful tags. Love the colors and the bling in the middle of the flower! Beautiful. :)

Arlene.
http://waterdots.blogspot.com/

Charlene Austin said...

FAB tags!! Why haven't I bought that newspaper print stamp yet?? I must do that!

Thanks so much for playing along with Embellish!