Thursday, September 1, 2011

Vintage thank you card

This morning, I have a few minutes time to make a thnak you card for one of my customer. 



I wanted to ink edges today.Don't know why I want to ink edges but I do want to ink edges.lol! Now I have the itch to make something with felt and frame it. No ideas yet in my head but definitely want to use felt. Hopefully I will get some nice dream and will remember the next morning haha!
 
Anyway, I had a good day today. Did lots of washings, did some errands, played with my puppy, cooked some good food and ate and was able to write this post too. Hope you all had a great day too! Thanks for stopping by my blog.Have a great evening/day!
 
P.S: Blogger seems to have changed their layout and I like the new version. Just have to get used to it now :)
Luv!
Pin It

2 comments:

Hussena said...

beautiful card, love the flower arrangement and the beautiful paneling u have done.

Bhavana said...

loved the inked edges and those bunch of flowers just look awesome