Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Couple of Christmas tags....


I received my Damask dies from Papertrey Ink last week and have been dying to use it. This morning I had a chance to use it and I made some Christmas tags using unusual colors :)
  

I love them. I can use it as a large snowflakes and layering them is just so beautiful. Don't you think? Great buy!
I have received more stamp set from companies like Practicing Creativity and Lawn Fawn. The beautiful bicycle set from Practicing Creativity is my fav. I feel like keeping them under my pillow and sleeping. My son used to do that when he was a toddler. He kept all his fav toys under his pillow. The pillow will be so high and he will sleep next to it horizontally and hug it. lol! So cute. I cannot wait to ink them later today.
But see you soon with a card with fall colors :)
Luv!

2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are stunning!

Gladys said...

beautiful! love the colors!