Monday, October 10, 2011

Red...Brown...Kraft...

I have couple of cards I made using CR84FN40 challenge colors


 Its a beautiful warm color combo and perfect to make Christmas cards. It took me a lot of pushing to start making Christmas cards and now I cannot stop myself lol! Any number of Christmas cards I make will be used. So it doesn't matter. Its only you guys who have to tolerate seeing so many Christmas cards and tags on my blog. Hopefully you don't mind :)



This layout is simple yet Christmasy and can be mass produced too. So hoping to get a few done using this layout and colors.


Cardstocks are from SU and Papertrey Ink, stamps and dies are from Papertrey Ink, rhinestone from Kaisercraft. Inks frm SU.
Thanks for the challenge. I had a productive day yesterday :)
Made couple of more Christmas cards and tags I want to share with you.
So see ya soon :)

Luv!
Pin It

11 comments:

Karen said...

great set of cards love all the red bling

Mad for Paper said...

Beautiful cards. I never would have thought Christmas with this color combo or the Mehndi PTI set but they work gorgeously.
TFS
Ang

Jen Adcock said...

These remind me of beautiful warm gingerbread. Yum! Gayatri, your use of colors and well placed gems are just divine! This fornight's CR84FN challenge colors suit you down to the ground. Beyond beautiful!

Leigh Penner said...

I love how you combined the Mehndi Medallion set with the Peace Be Still-- faublous job!

Cheryl said...

These cards are so pretty. I love that you've used almost identical elements and yet made two totally different cards. Love the stamps on the brown cs and the bling is beautiful against the dark bg. Thanks for joining us at CR84FN! ~Hugs, Cheryl

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful cards Gayatri! Love the rhinestones sprinkled about! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

Hussena said...

both the cards are so lovely ,the red bling looks just fab:)

Sue Lelli said...

Gayatri, LOVE the Mendhi stamping and I too thought these colors were very Christmasy so I will NEVER tire of seeing Christmas cards as lovely as these! The bling is a FAB detail! THX for playine with us at CR84FN!

Deborah Frings said...

Both these cards are just wonderful! Love the big, bold sentiments and the bright red bling! Thanks for joining in with CR84FN!

Andrea M said...

My goodness, these are so PRETTY! WOW! You did such a great job with the color combo. Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!

Suzanne Russell said...

Both versions are wonderful! We're getting into the Christmas spirit now, aren't we? thanks for the inspiration!