Saturday, November 26, 2011

Made Fresh!


Hi again!

I have a birthday card today made fresh using Freshly Made Sketch #12.
Here is the sketch for you.


And my card...

 

All products used are from Papertrey Ink except the rhinestones, pattern paper and ribbon.
Rhinestones from Kaisercraft, pattern paper from Stampin' Up! and the ribbon from my stash.
I like the pink and green combination and was refreshing to do this combination after making a lot of Christmas based cards. 
 
Another very hot day for me today. 36 degree celsius (hot hot!). Aircon is running but the moment it is turned off, you can feel the heat :(   Rain is predicted but not until 6 PM. Hoping the rain will help cool a bit.

Thanks once again for visiting :) Have a great weekend!

Luv!
Pin It

13 comments:

Jodene said...

This is a beautiful card Gayatri! I just downloaded the sketch and hope to have a play with it soon.

Lauri said...

Beautiful card! Love the color and design! thanks for joining Freshly Made Sketches!

Joy said...

Stunning Gayatri, I love the bright bold colours and the design is perfect..hugs

Joyce said...

What a wonderful card. It is fun to see something that is not Christmas, once in a while! I've never heard of this sketch challenge--need to check it out.

None None said...

I love the color combo of pink and green and you really knocked this one out of the park. Thanks for playing along with Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Linda Callahan said...

Great colors! Such a pretty result!

Tui Nathan said...

This is stunning Gayatri ... I love these bold fresh colours and your detailing is clean and beautiful!
Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Sara Mac said...

I love this card! It's so bright and fresh looking. BG stamping is perfect.

Rita W said...

Gayatri, I LOVE this one! It is so bright and fun! Gorgeous design on the background panel; it is perfect with those lovely flowers! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Cindy Hall said...

Gorgeous card. I love the combination of the bright colors and the ribbon. Great job on a wonderfully cheerful card! Thanks for playing with Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Mitchell said...

Gorgeous! The colors are so fresh and vibrant. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Suzie said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors you used. So bright and cheery!

Jen Adcock said...

Love it! What set are the heads of those beautiful blooms from. Umm, me thinks I might need it. *blush* Love the vibrancy and the cheeriness of this birthday card. Lovely indeed!