Monday, January 2, 2012

Handle with care...


My first project post for the New Year. I have a stampers block at the moment. It takes soooo long to make a card. Mainly because of too many interuptions. So unhappy with what I made, that I have torn couple of cards. It is shocking to me that I did that. Never have I torn a card. But it was all wrong and I could not salvage it. Finally I liked this card that I want to share.

Valentine's day card

Stamping is all single layer except the heart shape which is foam mounted. I love the words "Handle with care". It adds to a bit of humour I think!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink Kraft cardstock and SU's Poppy Parade.
Pattern Paper: Basic Grey Basic White collection 6 x6 pad. 
Ink: SU's Poppy Parade.
Stamps: First Class Friend from MFT. Punch: 
SU's tiny heart punch.
Accessories : foam squares.

Thanks for visiting :)


Pin It

7 comments:

Linda Suarez said...

Great card! Your cards are always amazing, I can't believe you had to tear any up. Thanks for sharing!

Hussena said...

really loved this one.. the sentiment is just wow and very nicely put!!! i seem to love all your card..each one is so different from the other so many ideas and beautiful execution...you always inspire me:)

Jen Adcock said...

I have more that I probably should tear up though! This is so sweet. I love the bold stencil effect and the nifty contrast of the red against white. So appealing. You've done a wonderful job with this one that is for sure. Can't wait to see what other gorgeousness you have in store for us in 2012. Happy New year. Hugs.

Suzanne said...

Love it, Gayatri! Don't feel bad - I rip up PLENTY! LOL!

Joyce said...

You are so creative and make such beautiful cards, it's hard for me to imagine you tearing anything up. But, this one is really creative and terrific, so I guess you are back on your game.

Tracey McNeely said...

It is not so uncommon for life to create a stampers block. Especially this time of the year, but I have to say that this c ard rocks Gayatri. You always create such wonderful cards that are always inspiring. :)

Kim Heggins said...

just awesome! love everything about it. The little hearts at the bottem are just so perfect.