Thursday, March 22, 2012

Happy Birthday!


I have another card I made for The Craft's Meows Birthday Bash
This card is for "Birthday" theme


I love the banner, stripes and all that candy? I feel like a kid lol! I am salivating lol! 
Very inspired, I quickly got inking and stamping :)
Here is what I came up

Happy Birthday card

Supplies:
Cardstocks: Stampers Select White from PTI
Stamp set: Life is a Carnival, Sending You Sunshine from TCM Happy Birthday from PTI
Inks: Hero Arts Pool and Butter Bar Mid Tone Shadow Inks, Basic Black from SU.
Accessories: SU markers, Tim Holtz Frost Stickles

I inked the striped embossing folder with Hero Arts Pool Mid Tone Shadow Ink and embossed on a white cardstock. Isn't it pretty? I was happy with the result. I want to try in different colours.
 Then I stamped banners from Sending You Sunshine stamp set from TCM on a white small panel. I coloured them using markers. Then stamped the cotton candy cart stamp from Life is a Carnival stamp set using yellow ink. Stamp the ice cream cone on a scrap paper and colour using markers. Cut them out and add frost stickles. Stamp "Happy Birthday" sentiment  on a white strip of paper and assemble the card.

Hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!

Pin It

6 comments:

Dawn T said...

lovely card Gayatri. The challenges have been fun this week. Off to do the blog hop now.

Tracey McNeely said...

Excellent card, it looks like so much fun!!

maria f. said...

Reminds me of a circus. How fun. Love the flags.

~amy~ said...

So cute and festive! Thanks for joining us at The Craft's Meow!

Isha Gupta said...

Gorgeous card Gayatri.

Karen B. said...

What an unbelievably cute birthday card! Thanks so much for joining in the festivities at TCM!