Sunday, May 27, 2012

Another Birthday Card..


Second post for today. 
Sharing another birthday card I made using Tuesday Trigger Man-tastic inspirational picture.


Here is my birthday card.


Supplies:
Cardstock: Stampers Select White and Enchanted Evening from PTI
Stamp Set: Background Builder Lattice and Fi=ontiments from Uniko Studio
Inks: Archival Jet Black ink, SU's Tempting Turquoise, Not Quite Navy, Soft Suede, Poppy Parade and Bashful Blue.
Accessories: Rhinestones from Kaisercraft

Thanks for stopping by!

If you want to see my first post for today then HERE it is :)

Have a great weekend!

Pin It

9 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh Gayatri, this is absolutely divine. Love the shapes and how you've popped some of them up. Perfect in every way.

Ardyth said...

Gorgeous take on the trigger - love the use of those Uniko background stamps individually!

Beverley said...

Love this card & LO of the stamps! I still smile everytime I see Uniko Stamps being used :)

Unknown said...

Fabulous!

Karen (carefree creations) said...

Love this! Great layout/composition.

Kara Lynne said...

This one is great too. I like the depth and placement if it all.

jintyoo7 said...

Fabulous - love the colours :)

Christina said...

Super cool! I love how you popped up some of the shapes.

Jen W. said...

Awesome!!! Love how you popped up some of the pattern. :)