Sunday, June 10, 2012

Hero Arts Sketch Challenge.


Hello Everybody,

Today I have a card for Hero Ars Monthly Sketch Challenge.

Supplies:
Cardstock Not Quite Navy from SU and Stampers Select White from Papertrey Ink
Stamp Sets: Lotus Leaves and Essential Messages from HeroArts
Inks: Color Box Frost White ink. Archival Jet Black Ink. Not Quite Navy and Tangerine Tango from SU
Accessories: Circle punches and Square punches from SU

I have used Velveteen technique to make my circle elements. I love this technique. Love how the large damas background shows up under the colours. Just so pretty in real.

I have used the second sketch from the three sketches below.



 It is a very cold, windy and pouring rain :(  Chattering teeth!!!! We are having a freaky thunderstorm right now. Just went out with my doggie Charlie to the backyard for his nature call and it was lovely to see Charlie's hair flying in the wind. But we rain inside as soon as we can lol! A totally indoors winter day today.
Hope your Sunday is warm and fun. If so send some sunshine here please :)

Thanks for visiting and see you soon

Ta!
Pin It

5 comments:

Dawn T said...

very pretty Gayatri. Love how you use such bright colours.

Isha Gupta said...

Gorgeous card Gayatri.

Marion said...

Great card Gayatri. I must give the velveteen technique a try sometime. Love your colour combo.

jintyoo7 said...

Beautiful bold colour pairing and overall stunning card. The velveteen technique is on my list to try - today for sure.

Sending some sunshine from South Texas - it's hot and humid here........

Jen Adcock said...

Very lovely! I can see your wonderful knack with colour combining. They look divine together. I can see that on cushions, doonas, the lot! Killer take on the sketch. Genius actually.