Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Neon Washi Tape!


I am loving Neon colours now a days. Seeing a lot of neon stuff in shops. From tops to handbags to shoes to shoe laces to spectacle frames.... Hunger games fashion is catching up with reality.
  I recently bought Neon Washi Tape and some neon gel pens. Excited and I used the Washi Tape to make a card.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Gina K Luxury White cardstock.
Stamp Set: Oh Snap! from There She Goes
Inks: Momento black Ink
Accessories: Heidi Swapp Neon Washi Tape.

The inspiration for this card came from Julie Ebersole's card here. Love her card so much that I had to make my own version of it :) Thanks so much for the inspiration, Julie!

I love neon colours especially as accents. 
Would love to see which company comes out with neon inks :) I cannot wait!

Thanks for visiting!
 Tomorrow I have exciting news to share.
See you soon!

Ta!
Pin It

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this so much!! I was just thinking the same thing the other day about the neon inks.

Anita Rex said...

Ooooo love this! Neon is SUPER hot right now! :>

cards by cara said...

What fun!! Check out the new summer seasonal Distress inks - they are hot neon colours!