Saturday, November 24, 2012

Uniko Studio New Release!

Hello and Welcome to Uniko Studio's November New Release.

Over the last few days, you should have seen plenty of sneak peeks @ Uniko Studio Blog. There are some gorgeous new products released today. I have a few projects made using the new release to show you today. So sit back, with a cuppa and enjoy!


I have combined digital papers from two new collection called Classic Christmas and Text Style Christmas with On the Edge cut files. The stamped sentiment is from Pure Florals Poinsetta Clear Stamp Set.

Here is a wintery Christmas card.



On this card, I used photoshop and made my own pattern paper. I used Text Style Winter collection paper and Sparkling Snowflakes digital stamps to creat the pattern paper for the background. The Senitment is from Holly Jolly Christmas Digital Stamps Collection. I love this card a lot for the background.


Now the next one is more a modern take using classc colours


I have combined Eclectic Christmas Collection and Text Style Christmas Collection digital papers, the tree from Holly Jolly Christmas digital stamps and the sentiment from Pure Florals Poinsettia Stamp Set. I love when you can combine many collections. In my opinion, it produces unique cards:)
This one below has a similar layout.


The tree is from Holly Jolly Christmas digital stamps. The paper is from Classic Christmas digital paper collection. The sentiment is from Pure Floral Poinsettia Clear Stamp set.

Hope you like my projects. Now ts is not it! I have some more projects to share tomorrow. So make sure you tune in to see them. I particularly like tomorrow projects as they turned out better than I expected:)

All the new products is available for purchase from Uniko Studio Store right now.
Buy and enjoy your new goodies.

See you tomorrow

9 comments:

Dawn T said...

all of these are fabulous Gayatri

Beverley said...

FABulous! Loving all your cheery cards and glad your loving the new cut files! Can't wait to see what you've got for tomorrow! Hugs xx

Tenia Nelson said...

These cards ROCK!!!!

Stacey Schafer said...

TOTALLY gorgeous, Gayatri! You rocked the release:)

i'm with the band said...

So fun! The first one is my favorite!

Claire said...

Gorgeous set of cards Gayatri! Think I need to brush up on using digital products to their full effect :)

lostinpaper said...

Gorgeous cards Gayatri! My fave is that green gingham with the bling flourish!

Unknown said...

Beautiful work Gayatri! Love your use of the cut files - think I'm going to have to consider getting me a Cameo!! Kx

Kelly Griglione said...

What gorgeous cards!! Love the Christmas cut file on the first one (just pinned a scrapbook page with that concept to use later) and your last tree with the bold green and black stripes on the gingham! Slowly getting a chance to catch up on some blog posts, and wanted to thank you so much for your words of sympathy on my blog last week. They really mean a lot to me!