Thursday, January 31, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch #13

Hey all,

Welcome to Sketch #13 of CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge.

Here is the sketch by Karolyn Loncon


Here is my take on the sketch.


I have used the new release Wplus9 Cupid's Arrow stamp set to make my card. The background paper is from K &Co. I have been hoarding them for a long time.  I think this is a simple and straighforward card. And for such a card to have the wow factor, go for nice bright colours. Either you create it or use a pattern paper like me:)

Check out other DT inspirations using this sketch @ CAS(E) this Sketch Blog. Make sure you link your project to the linky.
Thanks for visiting!
Ta!

6 comments:

Ardyth said...

Love the rich colours and the sweet cupid image!

Michelle said...

Wow! This card is a knockout, Gayatri!

Tracey McNeely said...

This is so sweet, love the cupid.

lostinpaper said...

Bold and absolutely FAB! LoVe that sweet cherub!

Chrissy Larson said...

That background paper is AWESOME and I love the your perfect placement of every detail. Gorgeous!

Jen W. said...

Love this cute and clever card and the bold background is fabulous!