Thursday, February 28, 2013

In any shape or form!

 
If you are looking for my Studio Calico Post, CLICK HERE!
 
Second post for today! 
Sharing a card I made for Runaway Challenge #30



When I looked at the yellow dress, Geometric foundations from The Craft's Meow came to my mind instantly. So I combined the overlaping squares border stamp from Geometric Foundations with Flower Garden stamp set also from the Craft's Meow to make my card. Here is my take on the chellenge.


I love that sentiment and perfectly coordinates with the shapes on the card.

Thanks for stopping by!

Ta!

Pin It

5 comments:

Taheerah said...

Lovely card Gayatri! I love the mix of coloured and open squares! I just so happened to, by accident, make a card for this challenge last night too lol, so that'll be up on my blog tomorrow!

Virginia L. said...

LOVE the grid background (Geometric Foundation) with the flowers, Gayatri! Beautiful composition! Love everything about it! So glad that you join the fun :)

Wida said...

words cannot express the perfectness of this card!!!

Nina Yang said...

Love your approach, Gayatri!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I love the contrast between the geometric squares and the free-form flowers. Thanks for joining us on the Runway!