Thursday, February 28, 2013

Studio Calico's New Collection card.


Hey everybody,

I have a card share today. I know I have been absent for a few days. My life became very busy. But I ma back now. I wanted to share this card I made using Studio Calico's New Collection- Snippets and Sundrifter.

I love the papers from the Snippet collection. Colourful and bright! Perfect for my liking:)  I initially didn't want to cut them out at all. Just wanted to tuck the paper pad under my pillow and sleep. lol! It took me a long time to actually convince myself to cut them out and make a card. But once I did, I was very delighted and happy with how beautiful the card looks.



Supply List: Cardstock-Stampers Select White from Papertrey Ink, Pattern Papers from Snippest 6 x 6 paper pad, Stamp Set: Snippets Miss You So much Accessories: Sundrifter Die Cut Vellum Frames. Enamel Dots from Studio Calico + My Mind's Eye. Dies: Dinamics Flower Die from MFT, Harvest Berries, Bloom Builders III from papertrey Ink Circle punch and MS 3 butterfly punch.
   Here are some close ups of the card.





I love love all the three new collections from Studio Calico. So fun, trendy and beautiful.
Hope you like my card. Thanks for stopping by!

I have another card share today. So stop by soon:)

Ta!

6 comments:

Cecilia Hsieh said...

Such a bright and cheerful card Gayatri! Love it!

Dawn T said...

this is awesome Gayatri. Love the bright vibrant look,

Dianne said...

This is gorgeous love the flowers, and leaves
the papers are beautiful, your quite funny sleeping with your papers too funny, Hey did you get a new heading I love it, thanks for sharing...

Tracey McNeely said...

This is beautiful Gayatri!

Sue Ellen Sherer said...

I love the use of white space around your focal; it really keeps it from being too overpowering...LOVELY!

Jodi_E said...

Wow, very eye caching.