Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Retro Sketches

Hello everybody,

I played along Retrosketches #57  today. After 4 days of no crafting, I needed a sketch to get my mojo back. Retrosketches had the perfect sketch for me. First here is my take on the sketch.


I have tried to use the collage style by using Carta Bella So Noted Stickers and pattern paper to make my card. The twine is from Twinery and sentiment is from Pretty Poppies stamp set My favourite Things. I am loving the collage style and using readymade supplies as well:)
Here is the sketch for you.



Thanks for stopping by!

Ta!








5 comments:

Dawn T said...

gorgeous Gayatri

Taheerah said...

Love the mix of elements here Gayatri! You pull them all together so well, such a cohesive result!

Stacey Schafer said...

this is fabulous! the sketch had me stumped, but looking at your blended collage effect...i'm ready to tackle it!

Michelle said...

Love this Gayatri!

Deepti said...

Amazing creation :) love the colors and how you have interpreted the sketch :) very nice