Thursday, May 16, 2013

CAS(E) this sketch # 28

Hello everybody,

Another Thursday and another new sketch from CAS(E) this sketch Challenge Blog.
 This new sketch is brought to you by N @ Ali.



Gorgeous sketch open to interpretation. Here is what I made using N @ Ali's sketch.


I love paisley design and when I saw the Paisley set from Wplus9, I knew it needs to come home to me:) I was so excited when I received my package but didn't have the time to use it until I saw N @ Ali's sketch. I picked three colours from Amuse Inks and simply used them and various paisley images to layout of the sketch. I then added the sentiment also form Wplus9. My cards are not complete without adding some bling. So I added some gorgeous sequins from Studio Calico. Love them. Tada! I love how my card turned out.

Check out CAS(E) this Sketch Blog for more DT inspirations. Cannot wait to see what you do with the sketch.

Thanks for stopping by!

Ta!

5 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

Wow! I really love your take on this week's sketch! The paisley's are so pretty, the colors are gorgeous and I love, love the sequins! Awesome card!

lostinpaper said...

Sooo pretty Gayatri, you always have the absolute best colour combos and colour is totally my thang. LoVe it!

Dawn T said...

what a pretty card Gayatri.

Kim S said...

Such beautiful colors with the paisley...I love your addition of those gorgeous sequins!

Chrissy Larson said...

The colors on this are AWESOME and I love the sequins. Love it!