Friday, May 24, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch #29


Hey everybody,

I am very late with this post. I had planned to write and post instead of scheduling as I had nothing planned!!! But I had totally forgotten that my son's school Junior Concert was last evening! How can forget such an important event? Bad mother:( So by the time I came back home it was 11PM and I went straight to bed. So sorry about the late posting:(

Here is the new CAS(E) this Sketch challenge sketch for this week.



A beautiful sketch by Jackie! And here is my take on the sketch.


I have used AveryElle's Knotty stamps to make my card. Love that gorgeous anchor with the rope. I am also entering this card in AveryElle's monthly challenge.




Check out CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge blog for more DT inspirations.

Cannot wait to see what you do with the sketch.

Ta!

7 comments:

Dawn T said...

great CAS card Gayatri

lostinpaper said...

Nautical is so now Gayatri, you are always so on trend, I love it!

jintyoo7 said...

Brilliant, love the blues and the nautical theme :)

Gillian R said...

just fabulous, love it

Darnell said...

Love this, Gayatri, love, love, love this! I adore nautical theme cards and this is a delight!!

Colleen said...

So CAS... love it!

Avery Elle said...

This is a great interpretation of the inspiration photo. I LOVE your nauti-cool card!