Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Round #3 extra cards

Hey everybody,

As promised, here are my two extra cards I made for gallery Idol round #3. 


I wanted a very organic background and therefore I stamped second generation woodgrain on the background of the soft stone cardstock. Then stamped the various flowers and leaves using white, orange and green inks. Then I stamped the brown cardstock with woodgrain and heat embossed the frame and sentiment. I then trimmed the framed and mounted it on the centre using the foam adhesive. I just could photograph the card to show the woodgrain background and the white flowers. It looks much better in real.

Then I made this card below using the Paisley stamps from Wplus9.



The moment I know what the theme was for round #3, I wanted to use this colour combination (navy, yellow and green) for my card. But for some reason it didn't work out on my original card. Hence when I had an opportunity to make a third card, I used the colour combination. I accented using rhinestones. Love this card too!

And this is the card I submitted.


Which one do you like? Let me know:)

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs!
 photo gayatri_signature_zpsac2827ca.png

1 comment:

Michelle Hernandez said...

Love that last one!!! Fantastic work- fab stamping and color!