Sunday, July 7, 2013

Congratulations!


Hey Everybody,


Here is the inspirational photo.


And here is my take on the challenge.


I finally got to use Trifecta stamp set from Mamma Elephant Stamps. I had bought it long time ago and didn't get a change to ink the set until now. I stamped the outline triangle and coloured using copics. The congratulations sentiment is from All Occassions Sentiment stamp set from Uniko Studio. I love love the font of the sentiment. The graduation hat is from die from Papertrey Ink!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs!

 photo gayatri_signature_zpsac2827ca.png

6 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Very very COOL, Miss Lady!! :)

Wida said...

I love it! what a clean interpretation :)

Unknown said...

Love this card! Very creative and colorful! Layout could apply to many occasions!

Virginia L. said...

Love this design as a Grad card! The use of stamps and colors are superb, Gayatri! So glad that you join the fun with us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

Anonymous said...

I love the bold colours, it makes a great card.
Julie

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Awesome colors, super bold and graphic! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!