Thursday, August 29, 2013

Studio Calico Double Scoop Kits Revealed!


Did you know the new September Double Scoop Kits from Studio Calico is now available from Studio Calico Shop. I really enjoyed Double Scoop card kit, Bubblegum add-on card kit and Waffle-Cone Scrapbook kit #3. Today I am sharing with you my projects using Double Scoop card Kit and Waffle Cone Scrapbook Kit.

Here are my cards using the Double Scoop card kit. 


I love love this pattern paper in the kit. Looks like an art gallery wall. I simple cut a few frames and layered them. I have also masked and stamped inside the frames. Used the enamel dots to accent. I love how this card turned out. Here is a close up.


Second card made using Double Scoop Card Kit.
This kit has a beautiful stamp set. The lace stamp with the coordinating medallion stamp is perfect. So this card below showcases the stamp set in the kit.

\

Love the neon enamel dots in the kit. here is a close up of the card.


Now to the Waffle Cone Scrapbook Kit #3. This kit has some fantastic embellishments for cards.
Feather are trendy now and I love the Studio Calico die cut feathers. The colours in this kit are very trendy as well. Here are couple of cards I made using waffle Cone scrapbook Kit #3











I will share my cards using Bubblegum Add-on Card Kit in another post. All the new Double Scoop Kits are available for purchase at Studio Calico Shop.

Thanks for visiting!

Hugs!

 photo gayatri_signature_zpsac2827ca.png
   
   
   

5 comments:

maria f. said...

Neon enamel dots - doesn't get much better than that! "You're my favorite" is my favorite.

Deepti said...

Beautiful cards, the colorful falling feathers Look brilliant :)

Kim S said...

All are so different - and totally fun!!

~amy~ said...

Love them all...can't wait for my kit. Thanks for the fab inspiration!

cards by cara said...

That picture frame card is stunning and I really like the feather detail one on the other! You rocked the kits this month!!