Monday, October 28, 2013

Christmas Card Set #6

I got through the mad Monday morning. Phew! One child not well but gone to school. Keeping my phone close for that phone call from school to pick up the sick child. So far so good. Fingers crossed he is fine and no phone calls:)
Anyway, sharing with you another set of Christmas cards. 






These ones are made using Hero Arts stamp sets -  Snow Much Joy and Miracle of the Holiday.
Here are the stamp sets.

*Hero Arts Clear Stamps MIRACLE OF THE HOLIDAY Christmas CL630
Miracle of the Holiday.
*Hero Arts Clear Stamps SNOW MUCH JOY Christmas CL629
Snow Much Joy.
   These are last year's Holiday stamp sets. But they are beautiful sets and I hardly used them because they arrived after Christmas. So I didn't get to use them until now. I decided to stamp, colour and cut out the santas. The pattern papers are from Bazzill's Nordic Christmas and Kaisercraft Christmas Carols.

Off to create couple of DT cards:) Will share them this week.

Have a great day!


 photo gayatri_signature_zpsac2827ca.png

6 comments:

Dawn T said...

delightful Gayatri. I'm going to make a set using these stamps and the matching die too.

Vicki Dutcher said...

How SUPER adorable!! I really like the sentiment set, so cute with the Santa~

Vicki Dutcher said...

Me again - I went back to see ALL the sets you have made so far -- are these gifts or do you use them? I love the constant but difference in all your sets -- off to try this myself [for a gift]

HappyMomentzz by Sharada Dilip said...

I am just in love with ur sets of cards lovely creation...each soo diffrent yet alike!

jintyoo7 said...

ADORABLE, complete with little bells :)

Gayatri said...

@Vicki Dutcher

Hi Vicki,
Thank you so much for your lovely comment. Although I like if the stamp companies does provide me with a set for me to make and showcase, these stamp sets are my own sets from my collection. I decided to use all the sets I have and make Christmas cards this year. Not advertising nor enabling or no gifts from any companies. Just me sharing my cards I make:)
Gayatri