Friday, January 10, 2014

Ice Inspiration!


Good Morning,


winter_moodboard_sss

I am inspired by all the snow, snnowflakes and the snowman from these pictures. And my December card kit arrived today. So I decided to dig into the kit and make use of the pattern papers from the kit. Here is my card.

Snow much joy card

Love the beautiful tone on tone snowflakes glitter pattern paper in the kit. So I used it as the base of my card front. Added a strip of red pattern paper printed with Christmas words and images, again tone on tone colours. Those grey stripes on either sides are washi tape. So cute. The snowmen are from Lawn Fawn Snow Much Joy stamp set. I had made so many of them that I had some spares left which I used on this card. The banner with sentiment on it is from Bannerific also from Lawn Fawn. I really love how those snowmen are holding the banner. And as if those glitter snowflakes are not enough, I have added some more shimmer to the banner, gloves, scarf and hats using Wink of Stella Glitter brush. Hope you can see them in this closeup!

Snow much joy close up!

Thanks for stopping by!

Blog-Siggy-in-gold

5 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

This is so cute, Gayatri! Love that background paper and that strip of red sure does pop!

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Gayatri, a fabulous design and gorgeous with the kit papers. Your snowmen are adorable and I love the gems!!

Thanks so much for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Emily Leiphart said...

Adorable scene, Gayatri! I love how you used the papers in the card kit and nestled the snowmen in the banner. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Ice Inspiration!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Gayatri :-) the whole design is fabulous and I love how you used the kit ! FAB :-)

Congratulations !! You have won the $50 voucher on the challenge !!

luv
Lols x x x

Mary-Anne V said...

Adorable card...love all that shine.