Thursday, June 5, 2014

CASE Study Challenge #194


We have a awesome new muse for you this month. Yes! the talented Pamela Ho. I love her designs as they are innovative, clever and out of the box. A big fan of Pamela's work. I am sure you will agree with me after you checked out her fab projects on her blog - Fishy Design

This is one fab card of Pamela's I admire and will be one of my all time favourite. 
This is the muse for this week's challenge.


I love the use of negative die cut and the colours of black and pink. 
Those are my inspiration to make my card.

Special card 2

My plan when I started to make my card was to use the Simon Says Stamp Bubble die and add a pink camera diecut with a sentiment that said Say Cheese! But I did not have that sentiment. So I had to scrap the plan :(  Instead I coloured a scrap card stock with Worn Lipstick distress inks, die cut the Simon Says Stamp Whimsical Flowers and sponged the Picked Raspberry distress ink on the edges. Similarly I coloured the Crushed Olive on scrap card stock and die cut the leaves. I assembled the flowers and added a pink resin flower at the centre. I white embossed the sentiment from the Birthday Sentiment from Simon Says Stamp. Finally accented with Sparkly Clear 6mm and 4 mm sequins from Pretty Pink Posh. Towards the end my hubby said it is pretty. Umm! Not often I receive such awesome comment from my hubs. I am happy girl :)


Come and play along with us.

My blog signature

No comments: